Friday, November 02, 2007

Halloween Fun



Hey everyone. I know Halloween was two days ago, but I thought you might still enjoy a pic or two of our Batman and Robin. Both boys LOVED Halloween. Thomas' bucket was completely full of candy by the end of the night. Thomas was really into trick-or-treating this year but wouldn't say the words "Trick Or Treat." He'd ring the doorbell and say, "Happy Halloween!" It got him candy every time. I'm not sure why he doesn't like to say it but he never has. Jonathan loved it too. He kicked his feet and waved his arms like crazy while squealing the entire time we were trick-or-treating.
On a personal note, I tried some of Thomas' Milk Duds and they actually tasted good, guess there's not too much chocolate on them. Then I tried some Whoppers and realized that chocolate still tastes bad. I try some every few months hoping to get my taste for chocolate back, but it has tasted bitter to me ever since summer 2001. I'm still holding out hope that one day, I'll be able to enjoy it again. It's hard to let go of something you absolutely loved for 30 years. Poor me.

No comments: